If you are moving out of a City of Selkirk address you will need to use the form below to close the utility account.

Please Note: The water meter is located inside the residence (basement / crawl space) , outside meters are no longer used.

Please see the Utility Account FAQ section for more important information when selling, purchasing or renting property.

Submit Your Meter Reading

If you would like to submit your water meter reading without making utility account changes. Please use the form below.