The City of Selkirk has some of the finest recreational facilities in the Interlake.
Our baseball diamonds, soccer fields and indoor ice surfaces are utilized by all – from recreational to amateur sporting events.
Free Skate rules:
- Respect staff and fellow skaters at all times.
- Report all accidents or injuries to staff immediately.
- Recommended that all skaters wear a protective CSA approved helmet while skating.
- Only persons with skates shall be permitted on the ice surface.
- The middle of the ice surface is reserved for children and beginner skaters.
- Skate at a sensible and controlled speed in the same direction as other skaters.
- Pucks or sticks are reserved for Sticks & Pucks Program sessions and are not permitted during public skating.
During public skating sessions, children age 7 and under must be actively supervised by a responsible person age 16 or older.