Once again we are opening Selkirk Park Pool to our K9 friends for the Annual K9 Swim and Splash. We are accepting dog treats, food and new toys as a donation to the Selkirk dog shelter.
The K9 Swim and Splash is open to dogs of all sizes.
Date: Sunday, September 9th, 2018
Time: 12:00 – 6:00 pm
Register your K9 the day of at the pool entry gate. There is no entry free for this event.
The City of Selkirk requires all our canine visitors to be vaccinated for rabies, distemper, parvo and Bordetella. Proof of vaccinations must be submitted when registering your canine. (Dog tags are not sufficient)
- You are responsible for your dog and its behavior while in the pool, including your dog’s interaction with other dogs.
- For the safety of all dogs visiting the pool & splash pad, The City of Selkirk requires all our canine visitors to be vaccinated for rabies, distemper, parvo and Bordetella. Proof of vaccinations must be submitted when registering your canine. (Dog tags are not sufficient)
- Please attend to you dog at all times. There is no doggy lifeguard so this is especially important while your dog in in the water.
- Dog must be on a leash while outside the gated pool area.
- Each dog must be accompanied by an adult handler age 18+.
- No human swimming!
- No food or treats inside the pool area.
- Incontinent dogs are not permitted in the pool area for health reasons.
- No dogs in heat.
- Clean up after your dogs. Poop bags are provided.
- No muddy dogs in the pool. A rinse hose will be provided.