Selkirk Recreation Complex is home to a variety of sport and recreation activities including: hockey, ringette, figure skating, speed skating, fitness classes, and special events.
Return to Play Protocol
The following rules are put in place to keep both participants and spectators safe while at the Rec Complex:
- Self screening for any facility visitors before entering the facility (https://sharedhealth.mb.ca/covid/screening-tool/). Signs posted at the entrance. Visitors will not be permitted entry if they exhibit any symptoms of COVID-19.
- The renter is responsible for the actions of their group or members and must ensure compliance with the most recent Manitoba Health guidelines regarding COVID-19.
- Renter is responsible to complete a sign-in and sign-out sheet. Document must include all participants, coaches, parents and anyone else affiliated with the program. Renter will be responsible to store the documents and provide them, if requested, for contact tracing purposes.
- While waiting to enter the facility, all visitors must comply with physical distancing guidelines.
- Upon arrival, all visitors must use hand sanitizer.
- Visitors will be permitted to enter the building 20 minutes before their designated ice time and will have 20 minutes to leave after their ice time is finished. Participants are encouraged to arrive “ice ready”.
- Showers and water fountains will not be available.
- There will be no spitting, fighting or blowing noses without tissues. This will be enforced by the user groups and offenders will be asked to leave the facility immediately.
- User groups will be responsible for sanitizing shared equipment in between uses.
- Player benches and dressing room benches will be sanitized after each booking.
- Washrooms and other high contact areas will be sanitized frequently.
- Each user group will have an adult supervisor off the ice who will be responsible for ensuring the physical distancing and traffic flow guidelines are being followed.
- Dryland training will not be permitted.
- Spectators will be limited to 1 per on-ice participant and must sign-in with all other visitors.
- Dressing rooms are limited to 11 people or unless otherwise posted. Players must maintain physical distancing while in the dressing rooms.
- Penalty Box is limited to a maximum of 1 person.
- Time keepers box is limited to a maximum of 1 person.
- All visitors must wear a face mask while in the facility.
Thursdays 1:30pm – 2:30 pm
September 5, 2019-March 19, 2020
*1:15pm – 2:15pm on February 6 & 27
Helmets are strongly recommended to all users.
Availability may change due to special events. To see the availability of a specific date please see the booking schedule for the Recreation Complex by clicking here.
Ice Rentals and Bookings
For a listing of available ice times at Selkirk Recreation Complex click here.
If you are using Google Chrome, please ensure you clear the cache on your browser before viewing the schedule or you may not see recent changes. To do this go to Settings, and find Clear browsing Data, from there choose Clear Cache and Files.
Email: [email protected]
Banquet Hall Rental and Bookings
Email: [email protected]