As the Province of Manitoba has given the green light to allow for some recreation programming to resume, we are happy to announce that the Walk & Jog Program will re-open on Monday, March 1/2021 at the Selkirk Rec. Complex.
If you’re looking for a way to break up the monotony of the winter months, there is no easier way to get in shape than the Walk & Jog Program at the Rec Complex! It requires no special equipment and can be done with a partner. Remember to social distance.
Monday to Friday 8:30am – 2:30pm
March 1 – April 30, 2021
Selkirk Recreation Complex
|Residency||Drop-In Fee||Monthly Fee|
Please use the link below to book a walking time or call the Walk & Jog Attendant at 204-785-4961 to book over the phone during program hours.
Available booking times are as follows:
COVID Compliance Plan
During these difficult times, we are committed to continue to deliver rec and leisure services while keeping our participants, instructors and employees safe. In keeping with this commitment, we have implemented a Covid Compliance Plan for all facility users that is intended reduce public exposure in civic facilities and safeguard personal protection. The Plan includes:
- Participants are required to pre-book walk/jog times and fill out a hard-copy registration form
- Covid-19 contact tracing information will be collected daily
- Masks are mandatory
- Sanitize before entering the facility
- Arrive 5 minutes before your scheduled walking time only to avoid exceeding maximum numbers;
- Maintain a minimum of 2 meters distance from other participants.
- Walk alone or with in-house family members ONLY
- If we are mandated to close due to Covid-19 restrictions, no additional refunds will be issued