Please be advised that the entire intersection of Eveline Street at Manitoba Ave. will be excavated on Monday, August 29, 2022, and will cause the following changes to the area:
- Eveline from Superior to Manitoba will be closed
- Eveline from Clandeboye to Manitoba will be closed
- Access to and exit from the Gordon Howard Centre will be via the Waterfront loop through Superior
- No access to Eveline from Manitoba
- Eastbound traffic exiting Manitoba will be through the parking lot next to Roxi’s.
- Westbound access to Manitoba will be through the parking lot next to Roxi’s.
We anticipate the work will take approximately 2-3 weeks.
** Access to all of Manitoba Ave. East will be closed from 8am-4pm on Wednesday, August 31 only **
We encourage you to sign up for infrastructure updates if you have not already. That can be done here: www.myselkirk.ca/infrastructure
If you have any questions, please contact CitizenSupport at: