This program offers activities to engage children in fun, safe, play experience including outdoor and indoor sport, art/crafts, cultural and recreation activities including indoor ice skating and off-campus day trips.
March 28, 2022 – April 1, 2022
9:00 – 4:00 pm
Early and late drop-off and pick-up available at an additional cost
Selkirk Recreation Complex Banquet Hall
5 – 11 years
Resident $150.00 for the week
Non-resident $180.00 for the week
Resident $35.00 per day
Non-resident $42.00 per day
Resident $5.00 early/late pick-up per day
Non-resident $5.00 early/late pick-up per day
Proof of residency will be required upon registration
- Refunds must be requested three days prior to course start date less $15 admin fee.
- For courses cancelled due to insufficient enrollment you will be notified and money refunded in full.
- Please note start date, time and location of course. You will be contacted only if the course is cancelled due to insufficient registration.
COVID Compliance Plan:
This plan will follow provincial health orders during the period when the program will be offered.
Details are subject to change.
14(1) Indoor sporting and recreational facilities, including dance schools and martial arts studios, must not operate unless admission of members of the public to the facility is restricted to the following:
- persons who produce proof that they are fully immunized;
- persons who produce proof from the Government of Manitoba that there is a medical reason for the person not to receive a vaccine for COVID-19;
- persons under 18 years of age.
Facility Requirements and Access
- All program participants and visitors must self-screen before entering the facility.
- Everyone entering the facility must wear a mask.
- While waiting to enter the facility, all visitors must comply with physical distancing guidelines.
- Upon entrance, all visitors must use hand sanitizer.
- Parents can drop-off program participants 10 minutes before the start of each class.
Sport/Activity Return to Play Details
The activity must always comply with the physical distancing, cleaning, sanitizing measures and recommendations issued by federal, provincial, and municipal government authorities.
Group sizes have been determined based on consultation with the Regional Provincial Health Inspector. Group sizes are limited to ensure that physical distancing measures can be followed.
Program participants, instructors, and program staff may not participate if they..
- Exhibit any COVID-19 symptoms, such as a fever, cough, difficulty breathing, or other symptoms identified by health experts. Please see the Government of Manitoba’s About COVID-19 page.
- Have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
Instructors and program staff will..
- Encourage program participants physical distancing of 2 metres, recommended by government authorities.
- Put in place measures to limit physical contact between all participants.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available.
- Program participants encouraged to arrive prepared for the activity and dressed in exercise attire to reduce time in shared spaces such as bathrooms.
Government of Manitoba COVID-19 Website – https://www.gov.mb.ca/covid19/soe.html